FLEXO PHOTOPOLYMER PLATEMAKING MACHINE are distillers which allow the recycling and the re-use of degreasing and washing solvents.Through a simple distillation process, they separate the contaminants (resins, polymers, pigments, paints, oils, etc.) from the original solvent.The boiling of the solvent is accomplished by a peripheral heating jacket filled with diathermic oil, heated by an electrical element. The vapours are then convoyed to a condenser cooled by air or water. The condensed solvent is collected in a tank, for its reuse.
Used for :
FLEXO PHOTOPOLYMER PLATEMAKING MACHINE is used for recovery the waste solution resulting from the following: automobile manufacturing and repair industry; electronic products manufacturing industry; precision instruments and hardware manufacturing industry; sports equipment manufacturing industry; shoe material industry; plastic materials; printing industry; manufacture of chemical coatings; FRP products industry; jewelry industry; optical products; etc.
Recovering Unit For Any Environment
Features of Exposure unit :
Instant light up Philips high intensity lampsUnique digital timers for back/main exposureExcellent lamps cooling /exhausting systemQuick vacuum drawdown pump with indicator
Features of Treatment unit :
Chemical free operation, simple, easy and saveDigital timer for light finishing controlPhilips UVC high intensity lamps equippedWith powerful air exhausting for big size models
Solvent Recovery Systems advantages
- Reduce your solvent disposal costs and wastewater treatment surcharges
- 1 year or better payback on most solvent recycling
- Equipment sized to meet the needs of small users, and the largest industrial plants.
- With new, used, and refurbished options, we can usually find a system to fit your budget.
- Technical help with setting up and training to use the solvent recycling systems
- We won’t forget you after the sale.
- After opening the crate, plug in 220 V power, and connect the ground (earth).
- Open the lid and fill the tank up to the level with solvent to be recovered (80 L) Close the lid and tighten it.
- Check all the pipe / hose make sure it is well connected. Especially vacuum pipe (6) and fresh come-out pipe(1).
- Set up the thermostat(18) for example for Perc.is 150 degree C, for green chemical is 160-210 degree C.
- Vacuum tank pressure(3) high at 0.03 Mpa / low at 0.01Mpa, and steam cooling fan thermostat(11) at 40 degree C.
- If you want to be controlled with timer, it depends on the quantity of the chemical, set up the timer(14) then turn on the switch(13).
- Install the unit in a wide and ventilated place
- Disconnect electric power before doing any action
- No taking off the control panel
- Change the diathermic oil every 1000 working hours
- No filling the solvent container up over the level (80 liters)
- Remove the waste after every recovery process
- Recovery Time 3 o 4 hours
Specifications & features subject to change without notice,Other size also available by special requested order.